Wednesday 5 August 2009

is it really that long....?

that long since I have been on here?

I kept thinking I need to write up some of my cycling tales from the past few months but didnt realise those few months went as far back as Feb!

Anyways, loads been happening, 10 under the Ben, Mountain Mayhem, injured knees, lots of training, lack of training, oh and the latest development of entering the darkside. I never thought I would see this day, the days of skinny wheels and over tight lycra that I once knew have come back for a second sitting.

The idea behind this crazy chosen path of life is to commute by bike. But as it 6.10am and I should be pulling on the lycra ready for todays 17.5 mile speed into work I will have to turn this off for now and report back more later...

2 comments:

Fat Lad said...

I used to ride with a bloke like you but he was younger, skinnier and better looking ;)

dave said...

I know how you feel...!
'younger, skinnier and better looking' are all words I would use to describe my new bike, but definitely not me!
I'll be back with ya soon