Sunday 25 May 2008

less than a week to go...

Saturday 31st May will see me going round and round in circles up in Scotland, it's the 10 under the Ben race at Fort William.

Trainings going well

Feeling the fittest I have felt in a long time

Been training at a high intensity with the idea that on the day I should be able to go for longer at a lower pace...just got to remember to go at a lower pace!

Settled in on the Superlight now, mind you i think the merida in wales helped a lot with that!

Energy gels and drinks a plenty purchased

new cycling shorts (extra padding!) bought

still to get disc brake pads and spare tubes

need to start eatin lots of pasta!

and overall, really looking forward to it in a strange 'I can't wait to go to Scotland and completely knacker my entire body' kind of way

No comments: