Wednesday 8 October 2008

has it been that long...?

...didn't realise it was that long ago when i last updated on here. Well, i'm still riding lots but seems like life has got a whole lot busier for some reason! Moving house, jobs to do on new house, designing a shed (yes really!) and work all seem to be eating a lot of my time up. But the bike does manage to get out now and again...and thankfully takes me with it.

In between my busy diary I seem to be getting plagued with much more bugs, colds and illnesses these days. Not sure if it is my son who kindly brings them home from nursery for me or my 32 year old immune system is not what it used to be??

Anyway, I'll stop the moaning now and promise to get out on the bike a bit more than I have been and report back here more often...

No comments: